Technical Support Specialist (m/f)
Responsible for providing technical support in the day-to-day operation to Automotive repair shop clients ,setting up a European library support system and conduct training sessions directly to user and their trainers. The office location is Cologne, Germany. The Technical Support Specialist reports to the European management.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Provide technical training to different international target groups in the use of system and its content such as Automotive repair shops and sales agents.
- Set-up and maintain a library service and a knowledge database
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally and externally on customers side (eg. Support, motor mechanics, sales) to optimize support processes
- Monitor and file the user feedback to establish a continuous quality improvement process and to maximize the customers´ satisfaction
- Participation at customer events, international exhibitions and local trade shows
- Completed technical education as a motor mechanic
- Experience in technical customer service operations and software
- Advanced skills in communication and presentation methods
- Able to work independently and efficiently
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent teamwork, written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate ideas in both ways technical and user-friendly language
- Flexibility to work extended hours and traveling may be required
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
For further information please contact info@ALLDATAEurope.com