Technical Solution Specialist (m/f)
Responsible for the co-ordination and assistance of the development of the European product and its technical implementation. The Technical Solution Specialist provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. The office location is Cologne, Germany. The Technical Solution Specialist reports to the European management.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally and externally on customers side (eg. engineering, IT, product management, support ) to define, develop, shape and refine requirements of the ALLDATA Europe service & repair information product
- Enable and support integration processes of ALLDATA Europe service & repair information product into existing European client´s applications (eg. parts catalog systems, scan tools, DMS)
- Work with engineering teams to continuously improve product ownership and other agile processes.
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master to run successful European Release Planning and Sprint Planning sessions, as well as Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Understand and communicate the ALLDATA´s systems to speciality departments on customers’ side.
- Communicate priorities based on well-defined and measured business cases.
- Produce technically focused user stories, and collaborate with engineers to ensure accuracy and feasibility.
- Support for product interface & documentation to the customer side
- Technical Product- and/or Project-Management
- Advanced skills in project management are an essential qualification
- Experience as a technical project manager in a software organization or similar organizations
- Highly desired is a candidate who is experienced especially related to parts cataloging, repair information or diagnostics.
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
For further information please contact info@ALLDATAEurope.com