Technical Solution Specialist (m/f)
Responsible for co-ordination of and assistance with the development of the European product and its technical implementation. The Technical Solution Specialist provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. The office location is Cologne, Germany. The Technical Solution Specialist reports to the European management.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders internally and externally on the customer’s side (e.g. engineering, IT, product management, support) to define, develop, shape and refine requirements of the ALLDATA Europe service & repair information product
- Enable and support integration processes of ALLDATA Europe service & repair information product into existing European client applications (e.g. parts catalog systems, scan tools, DMS)
- Work with engineering teams to continuously improve product ownership and other agile processes.
- Collaborate with the Scrum Master to run successful European Release Planning and Sprint Planning sessions, as well as Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives
- Understand and communicate ALLDATA´s systems to specialized departments on the customers’ side.
- Communicate priorities based on well-defined and measured business cases
- Produce technically focused user stories, and collaborate with engineers to ensure accuracy and feasibility
- Support for product interface & documentation to the customer side
- Technical Product and/or Technical Project Management
- Advanced skills in project management are an essential qualification
- Experience as a technical project manager in a software or similar organization
- A candidate experienced especially in relation to parts cataloging, repair information or diagnostics is highly desirable
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
For further information please contact info@ALLDATAEurope.com