Regional Sales Representative Field
German market (Region PLZ 7 / Stuttgart Area)
ALLDATA is looking to hire an energetic, driven and motivated Regional Sales Representative Field for the German market (Region PLZ 7 / Stuttgart Area) with a proven track record of success in direct sales and a strong work ethic. The Regional Sales Manager will be working within a defined territory and will have opportunities to earn a base salary and bonus. Software sales experience and -automotive experience is a plus, but not required.
Obtain, maintain and grow your customer base within a defined territory. You will be responsible for attaining an average targeted monthly sales goal, with a bonus plan for exceeding goals.
- Manage to an established set of minimum activities based on a 5-day work week (e.g. phone calls, shop visits, workshop events, presentation and demos, local trade show attendance).
- Creating and managing your own activities required to meet goals including creating regional territory plans, developing and maintaining monthly sales routes, planning calendars, and managing the development of sales schedules, sales targets, pipeline and leads. You will also need to understand and manage to sales metrics and other plans for assigned sales functions and processes.
- Follow the guidelines of the ALLDATA Dynamic Sales Skills (ADSS) approach.
- Provide excellent customer service skills, resolving customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction and retention goals.
- Keep up to date on industry trends, general and specific to your assigned territory, customer business needs and competition.
- Ability to cultivate relationships with strategic distribution partners, and collaborate to ensure agreement terms are met, and you leverage marketing and sales opportunities. Provide feedback to leadership to ensure partnerships meet objectives.
- College degree preferred.
- Three to five years of proven direct sales success. Automotive industry preferred.
- Proven track record of successful sales and territory growth in an independent work environment.
- Experience with online meeting software platforms such as WebEx or Join.me.
- Experience with sales CRM programs, Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced computer proficiency.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of software applications
- Fluent German and English.
- Position is located in the German Market.
- This is a remote position and must be willing to travel extensively to customer locations in a defined territory
- (PLZ 7 / Stuttgart Area) and regular visits of the European Headquarter in Cologne.
- Must be comfortable managing to performance targets and measurements.
- Must be highly-motivated to succeed, passionate, and customer focused
- Ability to navigate in a start-up environment